Mahira Khan is the biggest fan of Muhammd Ali Boxer

05:15

Mahira Khan is a real fan of Muslim boxer Muhammad Ali. He is a legend.


Muhammad Ali said:

I don’t smoke, but I keep a match box in my pocket. When my heart slips towards a sin, I burn a match stick and heat my palm. Then I say to myself; ‘Ali, you can’t bear even this heat, how would you bear the unbearable heat of Hell?' [Muhammad Ali]


Muhammad Ali also said:

People don't realize what they had till it's gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing. [Muhammad Ali]


Some More sayings of Muhammad Ali:

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it [Muhammad Ali]

One man said about Muhammad Ali:

Ameen, I am in CA since last 24 hrs , all Channels in USA are talking about Muhammad Ali. Never in the history of US , Muhammad announced and discussed the way the Mubarak Name is being heard now. May Mauhammad Ali rest in Peace. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images