The second award for Sadqay Tumharay to Mahira Khan

03:28


I'm not sure where to start with thanking the people I am grateful for.. But since YOU guys are the best, thank You to my aaahmazing fans
My crazy supportive friends and family What a journey Bin Roye was. I thank Momina, Nina, Haissam, Tanveer, Baber, Mehru, Haseeb and the entire crew of BR.
Amazing co-actors, special thank you to Humayun and Armeena. Two years of hard work and patience.. A special thank you to Farhat Ishtiaq. My best and most favorite work has been the works she wrote. Thank you for giving me Khirad and Saba
My second award for Sadqay Tumharay..I share with my fellow nominees..!
It was such a special project and maybe my most unaffected work.
Khalil Saab called me and said - Tum ne meri shaano ki laaj rakh li.
Thank you Momina, Khalil Saab, Ehtesham, Tanveer, Adnan, Samiya, Rehan, Baber and the entire cast and crew of Sadqay.



❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images